St. Mary's Church Brushford, originally
built circa 1510, with the bell tower built in mid
1800's, restored in 1980's, Brushford is the original
home of the Luxton family and the Church
clergy included members of the Luxton family.
The Luxton's became part
of the community in about 1566
For more on St Mary's Church and how the Luxton's
became part of Brushford life.
Go to the bottom of this page.